1) All orders placed online will be processed within 24 working hours. Our sales representatives will contact you via email for confirmation.
2) For urgent orders for less than 3 working days, kindly contact our sales representatives at 91161900 for assistance.
3) Upon confirmation, strictly no decrease in the number of pax and cancellation is NOT allowed.
4) Any increase in the number of pax must be made at least 2 working days in advance and is subject to our availability of the ingredients.
5) Cancellation Policy:
50% of invoice amount will be charged for cancellation made after confirmation;
100% of invoice amount will be charged for cancellation with less than 48 hours notice.
6) The management reserves the rights to replace the menu items should it be unavailable at the time. We will inform you if this happens.
7) Kindly inform our sales representatives if your venue do not have:
– Direct lift access
– Unloading area is a distance to your venue
– Challenging layout
– Need escort
By informing us earlier, it allows us to plan our arrival time and manpower allocation for your delivery. We will not hesitate to impose a surcharge of $50 with GST if the above scenario happens and we are not notified. We will not be liable for any delay due to the above circumstances if you did not inform us earlier.
8) Based on the NEA guidelines, for catering with warmers, the food is best served within 3 hours upon arrival. For catering without warmers, the food is best served within 1 hour upon arrival.
9) For self collection, full payment via credit card or bank transfer must be made in full before the date of collection.
10) Full payment must be made before the delivery. We do not accept mailing of cheques after event or credit term without prior approval. For cheque payment, kindly make it payable to BIJAN PTE LTD. A service fee of $30 (subject to prevailing GST) will be applicable for any bounced cheques.